What Personal Information Does the C.S. Lewis Society Gather?
- E-mail Communications: To help us keep in contact with our members, we send a regular email alerts to our subscribers including Logos, our email newsletter, as well as announcements of upcoming events. To unsubscribe, please click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
Does The C.S. Lewis Society Share the Information It Receives with any Third Party?
- We do not share lists of email addresses with any outside organization.
- We occasionally alert our email list subscribers of theatrical performances or other special events of related interest in their area. Each notice includes an Unsubscribe link.
- Our websites may also employ cookies or tracking pixels to help us customize your experience. Data from these cookies may be used to serve you internet advertising even when you leave our websites. You can set your own cookie use policies via your web browser options. No individually identifiable information is passed to outside advertising platforms.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input for donations.
- When you make an online donation, our gateway service processes the transaction and we never see the full credit card number. We do not store credit card numbers.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a donation or contact us.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email message.
- The Options in most browsers will allow you to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, delete existing cookies, or disable cookies altogether.